For optimal use of the Site, HR Team uses files called “cookies” that can be saved on the user’s terminal. A cookie is a text file stored by the browser, which allows it to keep information between web pages and browsing sessions.
The cookie records information relating to the navigation of your computer on our Site (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) and stores information that the User has entered during his / her Site.
You can refer to the CNIL website for additional information on cookies.
The cookies we use are as follows:
- Cookies allow us to know which parts of our Site are of most interest to you.
- Authentication cookies: For Users who have provided identification data (email, password …) specifically dedicated to use on the Site (personal space …), these cookies will avoid having to provide each time, and to new, these credentials to the extent that these cookies will recognize the User.
- Cookies deposited by the code of social sharing buttons (Facebook, Twitter, etc …).
If the User does not wish such cookies to be installed on his terminal, he may modify the preferences of his browser to refuse them in full or in part. Such refusal may, however, affect the use of the Site.
To delete and manage cookies, the User is invited to refer to the dedicated help pages of his browser. The access links for the main browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
The User can also set his browser so that it indicates to the sites consulted his wish not to be followed (“Do Not Track”). The access links for the main browsers are:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/products/internet-explorer#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
The user can also block the tracking from the buttons of social networks in the reference pages of the networks concerned. The User is invited to read the management policy of these social network cookies on the sites concerned. The blocking of the buttons can also be obtained by means of the free and free software extension Privacy badger available at the following address: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/privacy-badger/pkehgijcmpdhfbdbbnkijodmdjhbjlgp?hl=fr