Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a Application Support Technician (M/W). Join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be joining the IT team of one of our customers to work on multiple projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
Integrated within a small team, your missions will be as follows:
- Incident ticket management and resolution (level 1) and maintenance
- 1st and 2nd level treatment of incidents or anomalies: diagnosis, identification, information, resolution
- Training of users in the evolution of the application
- Written and oral exchanges in English
- A 2 – 3 Years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or a year equivalent work experience.
- Extensive knowledge in LAN / Cisco / Wi-Fi.
- CCNA certification(s).
If you are invested, autonomous, and you like projects with high added value, this post is for you !