Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a LAN Network Technician. Join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be joining the IT team of one of our customers to work on multiple projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
Your missions will be:
- Ensuring software compliance within the company and client projects in order to reduce the risks associated with publisher audits,
- Optimize the uses and costs of licenses, maintenance and cloud services,
- To provide expertise and support to the company’s management in their technical and commercial relations with software publishers.
Directly attached to the purchasing department, your tasks will be verification of:
- Software compliance
- Demand Management
- Negotiation and management of suppliers expertise
- Organization and governance
- A 2 – 3 Years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- a good knowledge of ISO 19770 or ITIL SAM processes is expected.
If you are invested, autonomous, and you like projects with high added value, this post is for you !