Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a Java / JEE Study and Development Engineer . Join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be joining the IT team of one of our customers to work on multiple projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
In a small team, your missions will be as follows:
- Formalize technical solutions that meet functional needs
- To carry out the developments
- Perform unit tests
Technical environment :
- Java: JDK8, J2EE7, EJB 3, JSB
- Server: Jboss, Tomcat, Liferay 7
- Interface Development: Web and Web Service (REST JSON)
- Tools / OS: Git, Eclipse / NetBeans, Maven / Windows and Linux
- A 2 – 3 Years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
If you are invested, autonomous, and you like projects with high added value, this post is for you !