Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a Network Engineer (M / W). Join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be joining the IT team of one of our customers to work on multiple projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
The mission is to strengthen the production teams, and be the preferred contact with the Delivery Managers.
You will be responsible for the management of the production and operation of customer infrastructures: Incident ticket processing, Change, problem analysis and processing, administration of network equipment and security.
Technical environment :
- Switching: CISCO Catalyst (2960, 3750, 3650/3850, 4500, 6500/6800)
- Routing: CISCO router LISP, BGP, OSPF
- WLAN: CISCO and ALCATEL solution
- A 2 – 3 Years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or 2 years equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of networks and telecoms, security, Public / Private Cloud.
If you are invested, autonomous, and you like projects with high added value, this post is for you !