Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a QA Engineer (M / W). Join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be joining the IT team of one of our customers to work on multiple projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
- Ensure the quality of applications and developments
- Develop automated functional tests and ensure their execution on the integration environment
- Define the criteria for accepting functional requests
- Do the regression tests: ensure that the specified quality criteria are met during the development of the new feature
- Automation of tests: writing automatic test scenarios, setting up environments and datasets for tests, coding tests
- Definition of functional test benches and their executions: define and execute tests on groups of functionalities by themes.
- Participate in the selection and improvement of testing tools
- Guarantee and contribute to the technical and technological mastery of the team Guarantee reliability, performance and
- operational maintenance of tools and test environments
- Monitor anomalies found in the homologation and production environment
Technical environment: BDD Cucumber Java or equivalent, API, Selenium, Eclipse, IntelliJ, JIRA Agile, Confluence, Slack, Trello, Squash, Filezilla, SQL,
- A 2 – 3 Years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
If you are invested, autonomous, and you like projects with high added value, this post is for you !