Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a Scrum Master to join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You will be able to intervene on projects with very high added value and this for different sectors of activities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
As Scrum Master of an agile development team, you will fully participate in:
- Animate agile ceremonies (daily meeting, retrospectives, sprint review, sprint planning etc)
- Maintain product documentation features
- Definition / Priorization of the Backlog (Roadmap)
- Sprint preparation (Grooming, planing Poker)
- Writing / realization of test cases
- Accompany product owners in writing user stories
- Ensure the implementation of agile good practices and play your role of facilitator with the team
- Frame / prioritize / subdivide business needs
- Macro-encrypt / plan the changes of the functionalities for which you will be responsible.
- Animate and support the SCRUM team during sprints.
Technical environment :
- AGILE /SCRUM,
- MS Project,
- A 2-3 years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or 4 years equivalent work experience.
If you are invested, autonomous, strong proposal and you like high value-added projects, this post is for you !