Want to be part of our team?
We are offering a full-time job as a Systems and Networks Administrator. Join our global team and work for our customers, some of the leading world brands.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll be joining the IT team of one of our customers to work on multiple projects.
Major Duties & Responsibilities.
The missions will be as follows:
- Administration of the existing infrastructure for the RUN part
- Help Migrate PBX Telephony System to Centrex System
- As part of the Build / Project part: you will help with the deployment of wifi equipment (terminals, routers) and switches.
- On the database part, you will ensure the shutdown, the update, the backup and the restoration of this one.
- A 2 – 3 Years College diploma or University degree in the field of computer science or related field, and/or 8 years equivalent work experience.
- Windows (2008R2 à 2016).
- Linux (CentOS, Redhat)
If you are invested, autonomous, and you like projects with high added value, this post is for you !