On the occasion of its navigation on the Site and its exchanges with HR Team, the User is brought to communicate a certain number of personal data concerning him, especially when he informs the form of the heading “Contact” or “To deposit” his CV “of the Site or when he accesses his personal space” My HR Team “.
In this context, HR Team ensures compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data, and in particular the European General Regulation on Data Protection 2016-679 of 16 April 2016, known as “RGPD”. , and the law of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, as amended, in particular by the law called “LIL3” No. 2018-493 of June 20, 2018 and its application decree and the rewriting order n ° 2018-1225 of December 12, 2018.
In this respect, the User is warned that:
- The controller is: the company HR Team, SAS with capital of 57,500 euros, registered at the RCS of NIMES, under the number 484 529 623 and having its registered office 12, rue du Compagnonnage 30133 Les Angles – Tel. : 04 90 24 94 10
- The purpose of the treatment is:
- Contact the User to respond to his requests (for the “Contact” section and the “Submit a CV” section).
- Allow the User to access and use his personal space “My HR Team”.
- Contact the User for informational or marketing purposes.
- The legal basis of the treatment is:
- The legitimate interest, the latter being justified by the need to respond to requests from the User, to process his requests and for the purposes of disseminating useful information to the User.
- The contract regarding the registration of the User to the personal space “My HR Team”.
- The consent of the User for the purposes for commercial or marketing purposes, being specified that the user is entitled to withdraw his consent at any time.
- The recipients of the data are, within the limits of their respective attributions:
- For data from the “Contact” section of the Site: (i) members of HR Team’s communications team, IT team and sales team and (ii) its IT service providers.
- For the data from the “Submit your CV” section: (i) HR Team internal teams involved in the recruitment process, (ii) Administrations informed about hiring (unemployment insurance, sickness, retirement, mutual insurance, etc.) …) (iii) the service providers (accountants, lawyers, consultants, IT service providers, etc.) involved in the implementation of the purposes described above as well as (iv) the other subsidiaries of our group likely to be interested in your application.
- For data from the My HR Team personal area: ………………
- The shelf life of the data is as follows:
- For data from the “Contact” section of the Site: for 3 years from our last contact with you.
- For data from the section “Submit your CV”: two years from our last contact with you.
- For data from the personal area “My HR Team”: the duration of your registration to the personal space “My HR Team” and, beyond, for 3 years for commercial prospecting and for 5 years as evidence within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- With regard to the personal data concerning him, the User is warned that he has a right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, right to the limitation of the treatment, right to the portability of the data , the right not to be the subject of an automated individual decision (including profiling). To exercise it, it is enough for him to write or to send a mail to the coordinates appearing above.
- Pursuant to Article L.223-1 of the Consumer Code, regardless of the relationship between the user and HR Team and in general, HR Team also has the right to register for free on an opposition list. canvassing if he does not wish to be prospected by telephone.
- In the event of a dispute concerning the processing of the User’s personal data, the User may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case the CNIL. (https://www.cnil.fr).
- The data is not subject to automated decision making (including profiling).
- The data will be stored and processed within the European Union.