We are hiring a Technical Team Leader Embedded Software to strenghthen our IT development team !
You’ll work on a very high value-added project in the software sector.
Position and missions :
· You’ll manage a strong and harmonious team of 7 talented embedded software engineers.
· You’ll will and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increase smart camera performance.
· You’ll provide technical guidance, give advice and constructive feedback.
· You will take the lead in setting project targets and priorities.
· In an agile development lifecycle, you’ll implement and release top-quality embedded software for our cameras.
· You’ll recommend and execute improvements with an eye on innovative solutions.
· You will create technical documentation for references and reporting.
· By working closely with the Data Science team on a tactical level, you have to identify structural improvements to our cameras.
Your profil :
· You have a PhD or master’s degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a similar domain. Experience in Image Processing and in real time embedded systems is required.
· expertise in C/C++ coding
· image processing, deep learning, tracking, …
· embedded Linux software
· development experience with NVIDIA processors (CPU + GPU) is an asset.
· You are an enthusiastic, dynamic and proactive Technical Team Leader, open to share experience and knowledge.
· You are stress-resistant, have the necessary perseverance and excellent problem solving skills.
· You are hands-on, goal driven, and have excellent communication skills.
· You have a flexible way of working and adapt to constraints.
· You have a natural talent for teamwork that drives your team to excellence.
· As a Technical Team Leader, you are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good command of English.
With a real desire to progress, you will become a driving force in this team.
As a strengh of proposal, you want to be part of a project with a long-term vision, within the framework of a permanent contract.
If you are committed, autonomous, proactive and like high value-added projects, this position is for you!